Señor de los Anillos > Rumores

El Hobbit [caja de inicio]

(1/9) > >>

V'ger:
En [Heresy-online.net] se puede leer :

[spoiler]We've got the first comfirmation that The Hobbit sets are definately comming soon. We all knew they were inevitable, but stores (My local one, and several others accross the North West that I know of) have now been told as of saturday, to pull all Mines of Moria starter sets, and several other items from shelves...

As we know, this only happens when new sets are due soon... Soo.. speculations as to whats comming... or if anyone cares, can start now. Chances are White Dwarf leak will be seen before December...

Edit: And now for some more solid details:

The LotR tabletop game will be renamed "The Hobbit". War of the Rings stays the same (for now). This is to emphasize on the difference inbetween the two systems. I've heard rumours of a "Battle of the five armies" supplement for War of the Ring, but I would not expect this anytime sooner then the 3rd movie. Probably more an educated guess then a rumour.

The one product for the Hobbit in december (as far as I know we really only get one) is a boxed game in the lines of Dark Vengence and Island of Blood. It contains more miniatures then Dark Vengance. No definite info on the contents, but 13 dwarves, a hobbit and a wizard should be a safe bet. No words on the opponents. I'm guessing goblins and wargs, with something big the dwarves can steamroll.

The box is supposed to contain scenery.

The box also comes with a brand new rule book. It's a complete new set of rules, though they are probably based on the current rules. Though I am very excited about this, hold your horses. It's still just rumours.

For the time being, the only way to obtain the book ist the boxed set. No hardcover, allthough I'd expect that to change in the future.

Now the downside is the price is located somewhere around 100?. That would roughly put it in the same category as the current Space Marine battalion (check your regional website for price comparison)

There were hints on a limited edition of the boxed set. Worked pretty well for Dark Vengance.

Enjoy, and take it with salt, as always.[/spoiler]

KeyanSark:
Era esperable... Y conociendome, caerá, aunque solo sea por coleccionismo. Espero que vuelvan a hacer figuras de calidad como al principio, y no truños inventados como al final

Suber:
Yo tengo esperanzas. Es verdad que las cláusulas de confidencialidad han sido draconianas, con El Señor de los Anillos a estas alturas ya habíamos visto buena parte de la gama. Le tengo ganas y caerá, sin duda.

Gonfrask:
Mas minis que Venganza Oscura? Pues no se, me parece una burrada, pero claro, aun no esta claro hasta donde va a llegar la primera pelicula, porque asi, sin avanzar muchos tenemos:

* Los Trasgos (con su rey)
* Los Huargos (habran rehecho los diseños? Tanto GW como la pelicula me refiero, porque los modelos de GW jamas se han parecido a lo que teniamos en la pelicula)
* Trolls de las cavernas y "normales"
* Los 13 Enanos
* Bilbo
* Gandalf
* Beorn (llegara "tan lejos" la pelicula?)

Y eso sin meternos en el tema del Concilio Blanco enfrentandose al Nigromante...Y otra cosa...que escala tendran esta vez las minis? Recordemos la tendendia a crecer de los ultimos modelos

KeyanSark:
Obviamente yo espero a los 13 enanos con Bilbo y Gandalf.

Por lo que llevo leido, los trasgos de Moria y el Rey Trasgo salen, asi que está cantado. Si recuperan la idea de "escenarios", igual vemos algún troll. No creo que haya Gigantes de las Montañas (aunque saldrán más adelante, fijo)ç

Radagast también sale, pero no creo que lo veamos en la caja. Yo voto por eso, los caminantes más muchos trasgos.

Que no son como los de Moria, por cierto, asi que GW se estará frotando las manos. HIce bien en no pintar aun mi caja de La Batalla de los Cinco Ejercitos... :)

Navegación

[0] Índice de Mensajes

[#] Página Siguiente

Ir a la versión completa