Autor Tema: Novedades de Orkos  (Leído 1858 veces)

Desconectado Gonfrask

• Señor Lobo de una Compañia Perdida más
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
Novedades de Orkos
« en: 23 de Noviembre de 2006, 00:11:40 »
No puedes esconderte, huelo tu corrupcion
La Forja de Gonfrask (Blog)

Desconectado Gonfrask

• Señor Lobo de una Compañia Perdida más
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
Re: Novedades de Orkos
« Respuesta #1 en: 29 de Noviembre de 2006, 16:35:01 »
Aqui os dejo la entrevista exacta que le hicieron unos a Phill Kelly y de donde creo salen todo lo mencionado antes>

-When can we expect the new Ork Codex?
-About the end of the next year

-Can we hope on a Modular Vehicle sprue?
We have been working on new ork vehicles which will have lots of plastic sprues, and will be interchangeable between vehicles.

-Are we getting our own ork tanks then?
Could be, but I can't reveal anything. However the Battlewagon will get a subsatntial boost compared to now.

-Is the Stompa in the new Codex, will you release a model for it?

Although we would like to include Stompaz in the codex, the technological difficulties that imply such project make it difficult for us to produce a decent model to represent it. We would love to do it, but Stompaz are really big!

-Will the Squiggoth be avalaible for all orks?

- We will be leaving the Squiggoth as a Forgeworld thing. Although everybody loves Squiggoths, including myself, we didn't think that it would be appropiate as Forgeworld makes excellents models for them.

-Will we get Klanz? A Sublist, Doctrines, or a very flexible Core list?

Klanz will be definitly staying! Think it like this, we will use a system similar to the new panzee Codex, where some kind of units will become Troops as you include them in big amounts. You want an army full of bikes? you can do that. Looted vehicles? Also. By the way, the new Looters will be rockin' hard. They are a blast!.

-Plastic Warboss and Nobz?

No and maybe. Current Ork warbosses are very big and we didn't think we could make them better, and Plastic Nobs may be released, but I can't say anything more.

I hear that a lot of plastic will be redone. Basic ork Boyz too?

Yes, we wanted to add lots of charachter to the orks so we have redone them. lots of tiny details here and there. I'm specially fond off one that is a pile of empty shell cases and a string of emptu shell cases you can add to an ork firing his Big Shoota so it looks like he's really firing his weapon!

Will Brian Nelson do anything?

Brian is currently very busy with the Vampire Counts Army book. Seb Perbet is doing lot of the stuff. He's quite a new addition to the Studio, but he's getting very much in this army, very ork-like, and doing some brilliant stuff.

-{Phil Kelly said} There will be no Boars/Cyboars in the next ork Codex

To which I asked:

-Are we getting Squig Riders then?

-Squig riders? (face of surprise) I think that's more a Warhammer thing, don't know where you got that from(a that moment I mentioned the concept art). No, we don't have idea of including Squig riders, however we have thought to return some of the fun and comical orks of 2nd edition. Bikes will also get a renovation. They look very cool! (makes a vroom vroom sound)

-Does this mean we will see goodies like the Shokk attack gun back? Snotlings teleported into tanks?

-Might be, could be possible.(puts misterious face)
No puedes esconderte, huelo tu corrupcion
La Forja de Gonfrask (Blog)

Desconectado Terradas

• Aspirante a...
  • Administrador
  • Quiero ser "Cinemático"
    • Adeptvs Internavta
Re: Novedades de Orkos
« Respuesta #2 en: 29 de Noviembre de 2006, 18:49:15 »