Autor Tema: Three Stage Studios  (Leído 16954 veces)

Desconectado TSS

• Novato
Re:Three Stage Studios
« Respuesta #30 en: 16 de Marzo de 2012, 08:37:10 »

-I want more bits for the Mechanicum, Ogryns bionic arms, spider legs, weapons, heads...-

Nice to see the sculptor in this forum, but you have done an horrible mistake with that, we are too freaks :P

I do have a plan for a few things that can be used for mechanicus things. For weapons, what ideas did you guys have? For the ogryn bionics, which base model would they be for so I could get an idea of scale?

Desconectado Terradas

• Aspirante a...
  • Administrador
  • Quiero ser "Cinemático"
    • Adeptvs Internavta
« Respuesta #31 en: 16 de Marzo de 2012, 10:26:06 »
I do have a plan for a few things that can be used for mechanicus things. For weapons, what ideas did you guys have? For the ogryn bionics, which base model would they be for so I could get an idea of scale?

Desconectado TSS

• Novato
« Respuesta #32 en: 16 de Marzo de 2012, 10:45:48 »

Gracias Terradas!

Desconectado PESTUS

• el señor de las moscas
  • Usuario Héroe
  • NURGLEEEE!!!!
« Respuesta #33 en: 16 de Marzo de 2012, 17:25:11 »

weapons and the ogryn bionics

Si sale mas barato que en blight wheel me tendras como comprador asiduo jejejeje

Para las armas y cabezas yo partiria de la base los guardias imperiales

Desconectado Suber

• Jugador Viejoestilo
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
  • Dinosaurio del Warhammer
« Respuesta #34 en: 17 de Marzo de 2012, 00:45:51 »
Si sale mas barato que en blight wheel me tendras como comprador asiduo jejejeje

Daniel, that above means:

"If you make these cheaper than Blight Wheel, I'd be your eternal customer 'till the end of times (well, not those exact words, but that's the meaning, hehe :P)
For weapons & heads, I'd take Imperial Guards as start point"

Desconectado TSS

• Novato
« Respuesta #35 en: 17 de Marzo de 2012, 00:48:03 »

weapons and the ogryn bionics

I can easily make the arms, head, belly armor, shoulder plates, back pack power plant and a ton of other goodies for them that could all fit on a regular GW plastic ogre.

I can also make a bunch of small bionics for guard sized models. I know I can equal their prices but I wont know if I can get lower until I cast these things up to see how much resin is needed per bit/kit.

I will say I am aiming for the lowest costs possible. Im here to just help spread the awesome material on this hobby out there!

Desconectado Suber

• Jugador Viejoestilo
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
« Respuesta #36 en: 17 de Marzo de 2012, 00:54:35 »
I can easily make the arms, head, belly armor, shoulder plates, back pack power plant and a ton of other goodies for them that could all fit on a regular GW plastic ogre.

I can also make a bunch of small bionics for guard sized models. I know I can equal their prices but I wont know if I can get lower until I cast these things up to see how much resin is needed per bit/kit.

I will say I am aiming for the lowest costs possible. Im here to just help spread the awesome material on this hobby out there!

Desconectado PESTUS

• el señor de las moscas
  • Usuario Héroe
  • NURGLEEEE!!!!
« Respuesta #37 en: 17 de Marzo de 2012, 15:09:48 »

Desconectado TSS

• Novato
« Respuesta #38 en: 18 de Marzo de 2012, 10:18:58 »
ya va cojiendo forma esto jejeje

http://threestagestudios.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/second-tss-project-track-unit-master_17.html

For those that dont like to click links or at work:

Just a small update on the track unit now officially part of an up coming line of something we like to call "Mech-Gryns". They are a modern version of the old AD Mech Robots with unique and fresh designs while keeping the general weapon load out the same on the various styles.

Please keep in mind final gap filling works needs to be done and not all parts for the kit are pictured. The GW termie torso is for scale only and NOT included.

Click image for larger version.  Name: SAM_1417.JPG  Views: 0  Size: 211.6 KB  ID: 135655

(Still a WIP in this picture.)

The kit is fully modular consisting of 11 parts: (and able to clearly fit many GW parts from torsos from almost all GW ranges and armies.)

1 main hull
2 track units
1 front armor plate
1 true scale space crusader torso (detailing to match the track unit)
1 mechanicus style fleshy head
2 cogged tooth shoulder pads (the space crusader heavy armor one)
2 shoulders (for making the arms modular)
2 arms (the ram seen and a servo arm/lifter claw)

It can be used in a number of armies and games, which is always a plus.

As for the True Scale Space Crusader Upgrade Kit:

I plan to have 3-5 five man upgrade sets ready by next Friday. I will also take a limited number of orders starting the same day for sets that i will cast on demand. I do plan to offer as many purchase options as possible from a single part, to the full upgrade kit.

The same will go for the track unit that I will have pictures of posted tomorrow showing the final detail work as its finished. Ive begun work on "mech-gryns" basically just RT robots brought back with a fresh build and made to fit on 40mm bases to count as ad mech "ogryns" since so many ad mech players use the guard dex. I do admit Ive had a soft spot for robots.

Parts in the works are weapons to fit both the mech gryns and the true scale kits as well as more variety with the shoulder pads. The true scale kit is still made to easily fit GW arms, pads and heads for those that do want GW parts on board.

Desconectado Suber

• Jugador Viejoestilo
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
« Respuesta #39 en: 18 de Marzo de 2012, 12:46:13 »

Desconectado TSS

• Novato
« Respuesta #40 en: 18 de Marzo de 2012, 13:33:30 »
Gracias Suber!  8)

Desconectado Suber

• Jugador Viejoestilo
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
« Respuesta #41 en: 18 de Marzo de 2012, 20:20:52 »
You're welcome :). I definitely want a termie squad, so I'll be ordering five upgrade kits, as different as possible ;). We'll talk about it when you release them. ;)

Desconectado tonijor

• Smaug, Rey de la Montaña
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
« Respuesta #42 en: 18 de Marzo de 2012, 21:29:58 »
You're welcome :). I definitely want a termie squad, so I'll be ordering five upgrade kits, as different as possible ;). We'll talk about it when you release them. ;)

Desconectado Suber

• Jugador Viejoestilo
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
« Respuesta #43 en: 18 de Marzo de 2012, 21:39:02 »

Jajaja, he dicho: ""

Tonijor says: "Don't know what you just said, but I want a little bit of everything!!!!"

;D

Desconectado PESTUS

• el señor de las moscas
  • Usuario Héroe
  • NURGLEEEE!!!!
« Respuesta #44 en: 18 de Marzo de 2012, 22:10:39 »
Yo voy a querer mi kit de Mecarrobot :)