Autor Tema: Three Stage Studios  (Leído 16996 veces)

Desconectado TSS

• Novato
Re:Three Stage Studios
« Respuesta #45 en: 27 de Marzo de 2012, 02:27:16 »
I've been so busy working on new designs that I have forgotten to post some updates here! Let's get right to it!

True Scale Space Crusader Heavy Armor - I have come up with a few torso designs that I plan to implement shortly in preparation for the April Release. I'm also considering offering at least 1 other Shoulder Pad design if demand is there. Overall interest has been very high in this upgrade kit and as such has officially a "First come, first serve" policy. I will however offer as many as I can.

Track Kit - Now known as the TS4-A, is done. I will have final master photo shots up shortly in preparation for casting. It will be on sale by the end of the month. Demand is also pretty high on this but not as high as the True Scale kit, at least not yet! I have a few special treats in the works for this!

The newest project - Human sized tech space helmets and re breather backpacks. Pictures of that in progress work is below.

As you can see if fits a variety of sizes and, as I've been told, would be a good stand in for some Triarchs.

Any and all feedback is much appreciated! And just to add some incentive, any design changes that are recommended that I make, will earn that person a 5 dollars promo card for use in the TSS store.

The new and open TSS store can be found here: http://threestagestudios.bigcartel.com/

*thumbs up!*
« Última modificación: 27 de Marzo de 2012, 02:28:26 por TSS »

Desconectado TSS

• Novato
« Respuesta #46 en: 27 de Marzo de 2012, 18:35:11 »
The Track Bitz are sprued up now up for sale. It can be found in the TSS store, here.

*Model for scale only.

Desconectado Suber

• Jugador Viejoestilo
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
  • Dinosaurio del Warhammer
« Respuesta #47 en: 27 de Marzo de 2012, 18:52:54 »

Desconectado Suber

• Jugador Viejoestilo
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
« Respuesta #48 en: 27 de Marzo de 2012, 19:02:58 »
Daniel, I'm definitely purchasing a Termies Squad kit :). I guess that somebody else up here will be doing so. As some of us are friends and know each other, maybe we make a single big order. I guess it'll be also easier for you to deliver. I'll tell you for sure in a couple days.

().

Desconectado Gonfrask

• Señor Lobo de una Compañia Perdida más
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
« Respuesta #49 en: 27 de Marzo de 2012, 19:17:01 »
No puedes esconderte, huelo tu corrupcion
La Forja de Gonfrask (Blog)

Desconectado TSS

• Novato
« Respuesta #50 en: 27 de Marzo de 2012, 19:28:54 »
Daniel, I'm definitely purchasing a Termies Squad kit :). I guess that somebody else up here will be doing so. As some of us are friends and know each other, maybe we make a single big order. I guess it'll be also easier for you to deliver. I'll tell you for sure in a couple days.

().

Hey Suber! Yup, a group order would save you guys soem money on shipping. When you work out the details, you can make the order via the store. Im using it as a way to make the "line" for the casts as they are pulled from the molds.

How did you know ;) Actually I had not seen the trailer when I made it. I just wanted a more modern feel to the older style NASA helmets.

Desconectado PESTUS

• el señor de las moscas
  • Usuario Héroe
  • NURGLEEEE!!!!
« Respuesta #51 en: 27 de Marzo de 2012, 21:40:09 »
Voy a esperar el kit completo del de la oruga  ;D

Desconectado wachinayn

• Usuario Héroe
    • La Puerta de Ishtar
« Respuesta #52 en: 27 de Marzo de 2012, 22:58:59 »
Count me in for the termies order, Suber. :)

Desconectado Suber

• Jugador Viejoestilo
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
« Respuesta #53 en: 27 de Marzo de 2012, 23:39:25 »

Desconectado Seth

• Usuario Sr.
« Respuesta #54 en: 28 de Marzo de 2012, 02:30:34 »

Desconectado TSS

• Novato
« Respuesta #55 en: 28 de Marzo de 2012, 04:13:27 »

I did not know there was a demand for just the legs. I will put that option in the store right now.

8)

Desconectado PESTUS

• el señor de las moscas
  • Usuario Héroe
  • NURGLEEEE!!!!
« Respuesta #56 en: 28 de Marzo de 2012, 07:41:56 »
I want pictures, I want pictures  :D  :D

Desconectado TSS

• Novato
« Respuesta #57 en: 28 de Marzo de 2012, 08:32:56 »
I want pictures, I want pictures  :D  :D

You will enjoy the TS4-A Cyborg Recon Unit (the track unit) Pestus! I am having various award winning painters from around the internet community paint the display models as im not really a painter. The guy painting the TS4 will blow you away!  ;D

Desconectado TSS

• Novato
« Respuesta #58 en: 28 de Marzo de 2012, 13:43:00 »
 I have the human sized space helmets and re-breather backpacks completed and now up for sale in the TSS store, here.

The pictures are a tad rough as the camera was being strange but they  are very crisp and finely detailed parts. I personally already have plans to flesh out a platoon with these for Zone Mortalis!

Daniel - TSS

Desconectado tonijor

• Smaug, Rey de la Montaña
  • Moderador
    Adeptvs Mechanicvs
« Respuesta #59 en: 28 de Marzo de 2012, 15:08:29 »
Suber